Senior Quality Engineer m/f/d – Jobsharers welcome
2023-0547 | PHOENIX CONTACT Smart Business GmbH in 10199 Berlin, 12489 Berlin oder 31812 Bad Pyrmont | Remote Option
“Together, we are creating a sustainable world based on our passion for technology and innovation.” The Phoenix Contact purpose statement describes our attitude, our motivation – what drives us.
Digital technologies and their diverse applications thrill you? Us too! Smart Business is Phoenix Contact’s centre of excellence for cloud services and data analytics in industrial automation. We love to create use case-oriented Smart Services to empower small and mid-sized companies to take full advantage of digitization and Industrial IoT. Our goal: Maximum simplicity, maximum transparency.
- Quality Assurance and Audits – You will ensure a consistently high quality of our cloud-based Industrial Internet of Things platform Proficloud.io and its Smart Services and support certification activities
- Tech Lead – As Tech Lead for the QA unit, you coordinate the QA activities of our experts for testing and security, develop QA-strategies, -controls and -test plans and are responsible for the evaluation and documentation of the developed measures
- Test conception and strategy – You design automated tests in the context of cloud-based IIoT systems, e.g. for end-2-end, load and chaos testing
- Optimization – You support the optimization of quality assurance processes, activities and tools and actively contribute your own ideas to further improve software quality assurance
- Knowledge management and development – You are the first contact person for quality issues for the development teams and are responsible for training and mentoring regarding QA for your colleagues
Whether in the office or home office – mobile working is an integral part of our daily business and is supported by digital platforms. At the same time, we appreciate the value of working together in presence, that’s why we organize workshops and team events at regular intervals.
- You have a bachelor/master/PhD degree in computer science or similar
- If you want to join us as a quality engineer, we would be pleased if you have several years of professional experience in relevant areas such as software quality assurance
- You have a good understanding of cloud and IIoT systems, profound knowledge of test management, as well as knowledge of agile software development (e.g. Scrum) and experience with test automation tools (e.g. Selenium)
- Also you are curious, proactive and creative and have a high level of quality awareness
- You have very good English skills and can ideally also communicate in German
Small deviations can be compensated by professional experience or further qualifications.
Phoenix Contact offers you the comprehensive benefits of a large, responsible employer*. Your future team will particularly appreciate
- the range of possibilities due to the large scope for action
- our working environment, which is characterised by respectful interaction, fast decision-making processes and teamwork at eye level.
- the opportunities for personal development
* Free choice of device, mobile working, flexible working hours, health offers, training & workshops: Individual further training, onboarding, social counselling, 30 days’ holiday, charging station, active participation in the innovation network Maschinenraum in Berlin, inspiring working environment