- Open the Time Series Data Service and navigate to the “Notification channels” with a click on the “bell” in the left side navigation
- Click on [New channel] to set up a new notification channel.
- Here you have to fill in some settings:
- Name: Enter a descriptive name, the name will be displayed when you create a new Alert rule and choose a notification
- Type: Choose how the notification should be sent, for example Email, Slack, Microsoft Teams …
- Default: Use this notification for all alerts
- Include Image: Captures an image and include it in the notification
- Disable Resolve Message: Disable the resolve message [OK] that is sent when alerting state returns to false
- Send reminders: Send additional notifications for triggered alerts
As a reminder you can hover over the “i” symbol to receive more information
(optional): to test if the notification gets send to you click “Send Test” on the bottom.